The board of zamano plc is committed to achieving good standards of corporate governance, integrity and business ethics for all activities. Although under AIM and ESM rules, the company is not obliged to comply with the provisions of the Combined Code, it abides by many of on the recommendations contained therein, particularly with regard to the audit Committee and remuneration Committee.
The audit committee consists of the non-executive directors with Colin Tucker as chairman. The committee will meet at least twice a year, linked to the timing of the publication of the group’s results. The committee will also meet on an ad hoc basis when necessary. The external auditors may attend the meetings. The committee operates within specific terms of reference which include:
- considering the appointment of external auditors;
- reviewing the relationship with external auditors;
- reviewing the financial reporting and internal control procedures;
- reviewing the management of financial matters and focusing upon the independence and objectivity of the external auditors; and
- reviewing the consistency of accounting policies both on a year to year basis and across the group.
The remuneration Committee reviews and determines on behalf of the board and shareholders of the company the pay, benefits and other terms of service of the executive directors of the company and the broad pay strategy with respect to senior company employees.
AIM and ESM Rule 26
zamano plc is incorporated in Ireland (registered number 329336), which is also its main country of operation. The rights of shareholders of zamano plc may be different from the rights of shareholders of UK incorporated entities.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
zamano floated on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on 31/10/06. Since 26/02/07 zamano is also listed on the Enterprise Securities Market (ESM).
The information above is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM and ESM.